The MIMIC Simulator suite includes:
- MIMIC SNMP Simulator - SNMPv1, SNMPv2c, SNMPv3 and SYSLOG Simulation
- MIMIC NetFlow Simulator - NetFlow, IPFIX, SYSLOG along with SNMP
- MIMIC sFlow Simulator - sFlow, SYSLOG along with SNMP
- MIMIC Web Simulator - SOAP, REST, XML based Web Services: vSphere, vCenter, Hyper-V, RHEV, RHEV-M, Redfish, VirtualBox, Cisco Prime Collaboration Solutions, WMI along with SNMP
- MIMIC IOS/JUNOS/Telnet Simulator - Cisco IOS, Juniper JUNOS, Telnet, SSH, SYSLOG
- MIMIC MQTT Simulator - MQTT - IoT
- MIMIC Server Simulator - SMTP, DNS, FTP and SNMP
- MIMIC IPMI Simulator - IPMI and SNMP
- MIMIC Cable Modem Simulator - SNMP, DHCP, TFTP, ToD
- Development and Testing: Management application developers can implement their products quickly and test reliably.
- Evaluation: Enterprises can evaluate the suitability of applications with anticipated failure and growth scenarios, or qualify purchases before deployment.
- Trade Shows: Marketing can setup powerful "live" demonstrations at trade shows.
- Sales Demos: Sales can tailor presentations to the individual customer's environment.
- Training Environments: Realistic training scenarios can explore all possible cases. Training environment can be portable rather than based on the classroom.
Click here to learn more about MIMIC's applications.Put this mark of quality on your product.
Click here if you are looking for a large-scale simulation.
The MIMIC Simulator standard package comes with many tools, wizards, ready-to-go libraries and APIs.Tools
- MIMICView - User friendly GUI to manipulate the simulations
- MIMIC Simulator - Allows the simulation of an enterprise network on a workstation
- MIMIC Recorder - Captures a "snapshot" of the device/network and creates the simulations
- MIMIC Compiler - Compiles any SMI-based MIB
- MIMIC Shell - Tcl-based command-line interface
MIMIC Wizards provide a user-friendly way to accomplish complex tasks.
- Discovery Wizard - Records large networks
- Snapshot Wizard - Takes multiple snapshots of a device over time to create more realistic simulations
- Trap Wizard - Captures trap sequences and replays them in the simulation
- Simulation Wizard - Creates simulations for devices under development
- Topology Wizard - Customizes different network topologies
- MIB Wizard - Imports and compiles new MIBs
- Update Wizard - Updates software/data over the Internet
MIMIC is pre-packaged with data to quickly setup out-of-the-box virtual labs. It ships with large libraries of simulated devices, networks, and MIBs from the leading networking companies.
Supported Platforms: Windows®, Solaris, Linux and Amazon Cloud. (details)