Download a free trial & discover how MIMIC sFlow® Simulator creates a lab full of devices based on sFlow, Cisco® NetFlow, Juniper® J-Flow, IPFIX data to completely evaluate and test your Flow monitoring, management and analysis applications.
MIMIC sFlow Simulator generates a variety of flows and enables you to fully test your applications.
Since you have a complete control over generated flowsets you can easily verify that your graphing
application is correctly displaying the values and your collector correctly collects
precisely generated flowsets.
- Configuration - Configure simulated sFlow devices to create exactly how you want to show your network's functions (how it is used, by whom, and for what purpose).
- Correlation - Test the correlation of the traffic arriving from designated ports, source/destination IPs and protocols.
- Traffic generation - Create a comprehensive view of your simulated network traffic, with bottlenecks and bandwidth hogs.
- Customize the simulation - Start using without any customization or fully customize any/all flow record values.
- Flow changes - Prove that value changes are detected according to the specified rules.
- SNMP to sFlow - Change SNMP values of the devices and report those results in the Flow applications.
- sFlow to SNMP - Change Flow values of the devices and report those results in the SNMP based applications.
The MIMIC sFlow Simulator, the industry's first integrated simulation tool supporting
sFlow, NetFlow and SNMP, allows developers to perform real world, integrated device simulations.
MIMIC simulates sFlow-capable networking devices.
MIMIC allows suppliers of sFlow devices and applications to design, develop and test their
products in a virtual and scalable network environment, assuring customers that
their applications will work properly when deployed across heterogeneous